You may have noticed the change in background colour on this site from a Cambridge style light blue to a darker blue verging on regal purple – this is the colour with the hex code #260564 – my birthday in fact – and is now the property of quoracy, it is officially called “Quoracy Blue” and can be checked out by following this link to the Unicef/Dulux appeal “Own a Colour”, which is fighting malaria and other diseases affecting children in the poorer parts of the world.
We hope that other websites and wordpress places, youtube channels, etc, will buy their own colours and place them on their backgrounds, and support this cause. Get your favorite colour before someone else does!
- ‘Own’ A Color, Help Unicef And Dulux Raise £16.7 Million For Children (psfk.com)
- If you were a colour, what colour would you be… (social4social.com)
- Purchasable Pigment Operations – ‘Own a Colour’ Campaign Aims to Raise Money for UNICEF (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Own a colour and help save a child’s life (mostlyyummymummy.com)
- Millions of colours go on sale for charity UNICEF (newslite.tv)