The British Czech Chamber sent us the following:
Dear members and colleagues,
we are delighted to invite you to our next BCC Workshop – English for HR Professionals, which will take place at the Hotel Majestic Plaza, Štěpánská 33, Prague 1 on Thursday, 21th April from 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
This workshop will be of interest to HR professionals:
· who do not use English on a daily basis; but
· who need to report to the senior leadership in English; and
· who wish to be able to describe and present effectively in English
The purpose of the training will be to:
· learn new vocabulary and phrases in most common HR areas
· learn how to describe and present their HR work and achievements effectively in English
Topics covered by the workshop include
· New Employees
· Recurring issues
· Employee departures
Speaker: Laura Gilber – CV here
Please note:Cancellation of confirmed participation can be made no later than Monday, 18 April at 5.00 p.m. No-shows will be invoiced after the event in full amount. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme due to unforeseen circumstances. By registering, you give your consent to our maintaining and processing your personal data, and using your electronic address for the purpose of disseminating business-related communications by the BCC and its sponsors.
BCC breakfast briefing – Leadership Energy and the Art of Action, Hotel Majestic Plaza, Štěpánská 33, Prague 1, 31.03.2011 REGISTER HERE
BCC GOLF ACADEMY 2011, GC CECHIE Prague 8 ,Karlin, 12.04.2011, REGISTER HERE
BCC Day at the Races, Races Course Velká Chuchle, Prestige Club, Radotínská 69, Prague 5., 17.04.2011 REGISTER HERE
Tel: +420 224 835 163 / Fax: +420 224 835 162
- BCC Invitation to workshop Ethics at Lunchtime, 24 March 2011, Prague (quoracy.com)
- Chamberwatch: Invitation to BCC British Day at the Races, 17 April 2011 (quoracy.com)
- A Summer Prague (huliganov.tv)
- British-Czech Chamber in Brno and Baker Tilly Czech Republic offer Breakfast Briefing on Czech Tax (quoracy.com)
Jon Rowley is a personal friend of mine, so I warmly recommend people who are in Prague at that time to attend this. I hope to be there myself.
Dear Members and Colleagues,
We would like to invite you to our media workshop – “Negotiating – The Win-Win Approach”. It will take place on Thursday, 10 March 2011 at the Hotel Grand Majestic Plaza, Truhlářská 16, Prague 1, from 9.00 – 5.00 p.m.
The skill of negotiating agreements and positions with business partners, suppliers, customers and clients is a vital one. The Win-Win approach ensures both parties are satisfied with the negotiated agreement; this is a vital facet of modern B2B service and ensures that supply relationships last.
We are delighted to invite you to this practical workshop, which aims to help you become a more confident, effective negotiator. The day is designed to give you opportunities to learn by practising. The workshop will cover:
- Understanding the negotiation process
- How to understand what your negotiating partner’s interests are
- “Knowing your BATNA from your ZOPA” (the language of negotiating!)
- Learning to trade concessions: and much, much more!
To close the day, everyone will have the opportunity to practice their new negotiations skills in a roleplay, where you will need to work with your team to negotiate and save the world from destruction!
The trainer Jon Rowley brings his well-renowned reputation of teaching in an entertaining way and with an interactive approach to this special day of BCC skills training. Videos, movie clips, discussion, roleplay and practice are a hallmark of Jon’s training approach.
Speaker: Jon Rowley – CV HERE
“Negotiating – The Win-Win Approach” is designed for anyone who regularly needs to negotiate in business, whether it’s closing a million Euro contract with a client or getting a new office chair from your boss. Who knows, you might even learn some tricks to get the children to do what you ask occasionally!
Please note: Cancellation of confirmed participation can be made no later than Friday, 7 March at 5.00 p.m. No-shows will be invoiced after the event in full amount. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme due to unforeseen circumstances. By registering, you give your consent to our maintaining and processing your personal data, and using your electronic address for the purpose of disseminating business-related communications by the BCC and its sponsors.
- Unique modern churches built in Prague since 1990 | Prague Monitor (praguemonitor.com)
- The Art of Negotiation … How to get a Fair Price for your Services. [Milton Rodrigues] (ecademy.com)
- ‘No pay rises for many next year’ (bbc.co.uk)