In the light of the Baker Tilly’s participation in the International Conference “Evaluating for 2014-2020: Evidences and Experiences”, held in Bucharest, on April 26th – 27th, we are sending you attached the presentation held by Mr. Mamas Koutsoyiannis during this event, which we are confident that you will find beneficial.
We are always at your disposal.
52 Splaiul Independentei, 050085 Bucharest, Romania
Tel: +40-213156100 |Fax: +40-213195120 / +40-213156102 |E-mail: mona.neagu
- The Arrival of Birds (likebloodlikehoney.wordpress.com)
- Greek Business Forum (quoracy.com)
- Romanian Police: Truck, Ditch, Tree (ibelieveinadv.com)
“Cyprus: a vehicle for international transactions and investments”
Intercontinental Hotel, Emilii Platter 49, Warsaw
16 June 2011, 8.00am – 11.00am
This event is aimed at introducing Cyprus companies as vehicles for international transactions and investments covering the key requirements applied by the authorities and the banking system in Cyprus and Poland.
Experienced professionals and speakers of Baker Tilly Poland and Baker Tilly Klitou of Cyprus will be presenting a range of topics, suggesting practical solutions and sharing their experience. A Q&A session before the close of the event will give participants the opportunity to talk directly with our speakers in order to raise their queries or obtain additional information.
8.00 – 8.35 am - Business breakfast
8.35 – 8.40 am - Welcome address
David James, International Liaison Partner, Baker Tilly Poland
8.40 – 8.55 am - “Cyprus transactions: Polish taxation”
Steven Foster, Baker Tilly Poland
8.55 – 9.10 am - “Cyprus: an attractive investment and business destination”
Marios Klitou, CEO of Baker Tilly Klitou
9.10 – 9.25 am - “IFRS Regulations in Cyprus”
Christodoulos Loulloupis, Director, Audit Services, Baker Tilly Klitou
9.25 – 9.40 am - “Tax in Cyprus and structuring ideas”
Therapon Mafkas, Director, Tax Services, Baker Tilly Klitou
9.40 – 9.55 am - “Collective Investment Schemes”
Chris Koutouroushis, General Manager, Bizserve Consultants Ltd
9.55 – 10.10 am - Presentation from a Cyprus bank on “International Banking in Cyprus”
10.10 – 10.25 am - “Polish-Cypriot success stories – Enhancing investment opportunities”
David James, International Liaison Partner, Baker Tilly Poland
10.25 – 10.55 am - Questions & Answers
11.00 am - Close of Conference
In order to obtain your free registration, please contact email@example.com by Wednesday, 8th June 2011. If demand exceeds space available, registration will be first come, first served.
We look forward to seeing you at the Conference!
- Why Buy A Property In Cyprus Is A Good Idea For You? (propertiesincyprus.wordpress.com)
- How To Get A Property In Cyprus To Live? (propertiesincyprus.wordpress.com)
- What a beautiful country – Cyprus, Cyprus (travelpod.com)
- Sunday after Easter flying to Cyprus again. – Larnaca, Cyprus (travelpod.com)
- Bank of Cyprus: Disagrees With Fitch Downgrade Of Cyprus Debt (forexlive.com)
Baker Tilly Klitou have sent us their Romanian tax monthly, see the pdfs at the bottom of the post:
Dear Quoracy.com subscribers,
The purpose of this Tax Monthly is to inform you about the latest tax legislation changes that could have a major impact on your company’s activity.
In case you deem additional information or comments are necessary please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you do not wish to receive further news updates, please let us know or unsubscribe by clicking the link below, at the end of this e-mail.
- Baker Tilly Klitou – Romanian Tax Monthly February 2011 (quoracy.com)
- Crossing the Danube – Bucharest, Romania (travelpod.com)
- All good things start in a brewery – Bucharest, Romania (travelpod.com)
As part of our new service “Chamberwatch” we keep you up to date on what the various Chambers of Commerce are planning around our region. Here’s one from the French Chamber. If you subscribe just to the Quoracy.com blog, you’ll automatically be able to tap in to these events.
Most Chamber Events are available for non-members, but in the case of paid events the non-members will pay more. Non-paid events may accept non-members only if there is insufficient demand from members. Or they may expect you to join if you start to become a regular face at these events, which is entirely reasonable. It is however not meant to keep non-members from trying out Chamber events as this is universally encouraged.
La Chambre de commerce franco-tcheque vous
invite cordialement au Cafe du Commerce :
/ Francouzsko-ceska obchodni komora
Vas srdecne zve na tradicni Cafe du Commerce :
LUNDI 7 MARS 2011
CAFE LE PATIO, NARODNI 22, PRAGUE 1
ENTREE LIBRE – consommations a regler sur place individuellement.
PONDELI 7. BREZNA 2011
CAFE LE PATIO, NARODNI 22, PRAHA 1
VSTUP ZDARMA – konzumaci obcerstveni si hradi ucastnici sami na miste.
Calendrier des prochaines rendez-vous :
/ Kalendar pristich setkani:
4/4, 2/5, 6/6, 5/9, 3/10, 7/11, 5/12
20% de reduction sur la carte / sleva z jídelního listku
15% de reduction sur les boissons / sleva na napoje
Secrétariat / Sekretariát
Chambre de commerce franco-tcheque
Francouzsko-ceska obchodni komora
IBC, Pobrezni 3, 186 00 Praha 8
Tel +420 224 833 090
Fax+420 224 833 093
- “Must share your profits with the American workers” Obama, today at the Chamber of Commerce (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Money Pollution: How the Chamber of Commerce Dirties Our Skies and Our Democracy (alternet.org)
Our friends at BT Klitou have sent the following information about the emergency tax avoidance measures being applied in Romania. If you do business in Romania as part of a multinational group or business, the chances are that you could be seriously affected by the matter outlined below, and if you need more information the contact details to George Sinca are given.
Dear Quoracy.com readers,
The purpose of the email is to remind you about a new compliance request that has to be fulfilled in Romania for the taxpayers registered in Romania performing intra-community operations.
Emergency Ordinance no. 54/2010 regarding some measures against tax evasion.
- Starting with 1 August 2010 the Intra-community Operators Registry was introduced by the tax authorities.
· In this registry, will have to register themselves, all the taxable entities (from a VAT perspective), and non-taxable legal entities which will perform intra-community transactions (i.e. supply of services/goods, acquisition of services/goods);
- The taxpayers who are not registered in the Intra-community Operators Registry, irrespective of the fact that are VAT registered cannot perform intra-community operations as the VAT code will not be recognized by VIES.
- The tax authorities have also made publicly available the documentation needed by the companies to register themselves to the registry. Among the needed documents, for the companies that have also individuals as shareholders, the criminal record of those shareholders is mentioned. The criminal records have to be obtained from the Romanian authorities both for the Romanian and foreign shareholders.
What we can do for you
- We can assist you with registering your company as Intra-community Operator by providing you with information about the needed documentation, assisting you in obtaining the criminal record for the shareholders (individuals), filling in the requested forms, and submitting the files to the tax authorities.For further information and additional details please do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that the registration is a service supplied by the Tax Department which will be charged separately from the accounting fees.Kind regards,
52, Splaiul Independentei,
- Passing Through Romania (kopful.com)
- Romania’s high hopes for science (nature.com)
- Street View in Romania (google-latlong.blogspot.com)
- Romanian pair charged with selling baby in France (msnbc.msn.com)