Baker Tilly Romania have sent us the following useful pdfs about Romanian taxes. They are subject to the usual caveats you can read in the disclaimer page above.
Dear Quoracy.com subscribers,
We continue our efforts in upgrading and enhancing our services to you, both in context and quality.
In this respect, please find enclosed the Baker Tilly Klitou Tax Alerts for April 2013, in English and Romanian. The purpose of these Tax Alerts is to inform you about the latest tax legislation changes that could have an impact on your company’s activity: changes that affect our Tax Code, any legislative changes that are announced by the Ministry of Finance and any other Romanian tax related developments.
Our tax experts are always at your disposal in answering any queries that may arise from these Tax Alerts.
52 Splaiul Independentei, 050085 Bucharest, Romania
Tel: +40-213156100 |Fax: +40-213156102
The below pdf’s are only intended for your kind attention if you are all three of the following:
1. Someone who pays income tax in Poland
2. Someone who knows and likes my internet output (on blogs, on YT, etc) and
3. Someone who hasn’t already a decision in mind as to where to allocate their 1% of tax.
The idea is that you could help us without it costing you a penny. I would also like for it to be not at the cost of any other worthy causes you may already be supporting, so please don’t take this as a request to divert to my family’s charitable funds away from anyone who is used to receiving your help.
Many thanks to those who are willing to take the trouble to include one of my family in their tax return.
- A Visual Guide to Taxing Bonuses [Infographic] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Dogs vs. Cats: Which One Cost You More? [Photo Infographic] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Why is Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) promoting unencrypted web sites for netfiling? (philipramsey.blogspot.com)
|TAX ALERT | SLOVAKIA
|The most significant changes to the taxation of individuals from the start of year 2013:1. Personal tax allowances for spouse– From 1st January 2013, the spouse allowance is possible to apply only if the spouse living with taxpayer in common household is:
- taking care of a dependent child, or
- receiving a cash allowance for nursing, or
- unemployment registered and is actively seeking a job, or
- considered a disabled individual or a severely disabled individual.2. Tax allowance related to voluntary contributions to II. pillar – until the 31st December 2016 taxpayers may apply as a tax allowance the amount of voluntary contributions to pension, this amount is 2% of the taxpayer´s tax bases from active income, i.e. income from employment and from business. This amount should not exceed 2% of 60-times average monthly salary reported by Statistics Office of the SR two years previously.
3. Tax bonus – the tax bonus should be apply only by taxpayer, who in the period reached 6 times the minimum wage only from active income, i.e. income from employment and from business. The tax bonus should not be applied by taxpayers who earn only rental income.
4. The lump-sum expenses from business income – changes in the implementation of lump-sum expenses in 2013:
821 08 Bratislava
Tel: +421 250 203 302
Head of Accounting Department
Slovak Tax Advisor
821 08 Bratislava
Tel: +421 250 203 304
|Disclaimer: The information contained in this material is general and does not provide a comprehensive analysis of these topics. Despite the fact that we try to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the information contained in this material, we cannot guarantee that it will still be valid on the date it is read. Therefore users of this information should not base any business or investment decisions on it without first discussing the matter with a professional advisor. Our initial consultation is free.Privacy & Disclaimer Feedback
Baker Tilly Slovakia Accounting s.r.o. and Baker Tilly Slovakia Audit s.r.o. are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International which is the world’s 8th largest accountancy and business advisory network by combined fee income of its independent members. Baker Tilly International member firms specialise in providing accountancy and business advisory services to entrepreneurial, growing businesses and mid-market corporates worldwide.
- Sky High in Slovakia – Latest News, Features, and Reviews (automobilemag.com)
- Slovakia, Tajikistan to sign agreement on encouragement and mutual protection of investments (en.trend.az)
Dear Quoracy.com subscribers
I have the pleasure of sending you our firm’s Cyprus Tax Guide 2013 in Greek and English in electronic versions. Please note that a Russian version is also under preparation and will be sent to you via email as soon as it is ready.
I would also be happy to send you free of charge in hard copies our 2013 tax guides. In that case, please provide me with:
· your postal address
· the versions of Tax guides you would like (Greek, English, Russian) – it could be more than one version; and
· the number of hard copies per version you would like me to send you.
I will also be at your disposal if you need any clarifications (on a friendly basis).
All the best.
Corner C Hatzopoulou & 30 Grivas Dighenis Avenue, 1066 Nicosia, Cyprus | P.O. Box 27783, 2433 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357-22458500 | Fax: +357-22751648 | E-mail: a.philippou
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 7,400 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 12 years to get that many views.
A Baker Tilly Hungária legutóbbi „Business & Tax Newsletter” című kiadványát
a következő linkre kattintva tekinthet meg: Newsletter 5/2012
Az elmúlt hónapokban az Országgyűlés több adózást érintő törvénymódosítást fogadott el, amelyek 2013. január 1-től lépnek hatályba. Hírlevelünkben arra törekedtünk, hogy azon változásokat, amelyek sokakat érintenek, azonban csak a vállalkozások kis részének van konkrét tennivalója és bevallási kötelezettsége – pl. közműadó – csak megemlítjük. Ugyanakkor kiemelünk néhány olyan témát, amelyek kevésbé közismertek, de véleményünk szerint megismerésük előnyös lehet az önök számára
Hírlevelünk Acrobat Reader szoftverrel olvasható, mely ingyenesen letölthetõ a következõ helyről:
Amennyiben hírlevelünket hasznosnak találja, és szeretné, hogy mások is megkapják, vagy a jövőben
nem szeretné, hogy hírlevelünket megküldjük Önnek, akkor kérjük, ezt a newsletter
címre küldött e-mail-ben jelezze.
Dear Quoracy.com subscribers,
Hope you’re well.
The 8th November 2012 welcomed the launch of the UK Trade & Investment Emerging Europe campaign, at the CBI headquarters in London. The conference was a sell out with 300 delegates present. Nick Baird, UK Trade & Investment CEO, announced the Emerging Europe Guide 2012/2013 as an excellent resource of information for the new Emerging Europe initiative. Please find publication attached.
A series of road shows then followed with venues in Manchester, Glasgow, finishing in Guildford on the 15th November 2012. Again, all of which were oversubscribed.
Martin Oxley – Head of UKTI – Poland, said “A superb EMERGING EUROPE South West UK event in Guildford. We have seen a massive 600 companies and reached out to 1000s more in the space of 7 days; a journey of over 1000 miles taking the EMERGING EUROPE message across the UK. A non-stop, high performance road show aimed at taking our great message to British Business. There has never been a better time to start exporting to this great region”.
Publication launch link: http://www.emergingeurope.ukti.gov.uk/content/public/main/Breaking-News.aspx
The Guide is now available for download on the UK Trade & Investment website and shortly on the COBCOE website.
If you have any more questions regarding the publication, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Emerging Europe 2012/2013
Tel: + 44 (0) 161 787 9362
Mob: + 44 (0) 7954 135 171
Fax: + 44 (0) 020 8338 1690
Dear Quoracy.com subscribers,
I would like introduce you to our upcoming conference: 10th Annual SEE Telecoms Forum 2013 (24 January, Belgrade).
Following the success of last year’s conference in Zagreb (which focused on the financing of FTTx), we have decided to expand the scope of our upcoming forum to focus on the rollout of both mobile and fixed broadband, addressing the key issues facing the market (financing, M&A, regulation, spectrum management) and highlighting effective operator strategies to keep up with current trends and meet today’s demands.
Through dynamic panel discussions, feature presentations and operator case studies, our 2013 event will tackle the following questions:
· Can new mobile services compensate the loss resulting from a reduction in the number of fixed users?
· Which markets/services/technologies offer the best opportunities for growth?
· What impact has regulation had on the progression of the market? What more needs to be done to facilitate growth?
· What are the best financing mechanisms? How does this differ for fixed and mobile? How can investors ensure ROI and mitigate risks?
· How can PPP bring high speed broadband to rural areas?
· How can effective spectrum management enable facilitate rollout of mobile broadband?
· How can operators keep up with trends/demand in 2013? (Increase in smart phones, bundling and convergence strategies, demand for content, next generation networks)
· What is the impact of privatisations and M&A and is this necessary to facilitate growth in the region? Is the SEE market still attractive from an M&A perspective?
Please find attached a copy of the brochure to date. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me direct.
I look forward to your feedback.
Business Development Manager
+44 (0) 207 275 8020
E.E.L. Events Ltd.
Intelligent Investment in Emerging Markets
Follow us on Twitter