In the above PDF, Baker Tilly Poland kindly share some of the news surrounding the new VAT and income tax changes in Poland that anyone investing or living in this country needs to be aware of.
In the light of the Baker Tilly’s participation in the International Conference “Evaluating for 2014-2020: Evidences and Experiences”, held in Bucharest, on April 26th – 27th, we are sending you attached the presentation held by Mr. Mamas Koutsoyiannis during this event, which we are confident that you will find beneficial.
We are always at your disposal.
52 Splaiul Independentei, 050085 Bucharest, Romania
Tel: +40-213156100 |Fax: +40-213195120 / +40-213156102 |E-mail: mona.neagu
- The Arrival of Birds (likebloodlikehoney.wordpress.com)
- Greek Business Forum (quoracy.com)
- Romanian Police: Truck, Ditch, Tree (ibelieveinadv.com)
Another alert from Baker Tilly Czech Republic – this time you need to look closely at this particularly if you make lower rate VAT supplies or if you buy lower rate supplies in the Czech Republic without being a VAT registered entity and want to take advantage of a tax planning window which is only open for the next ten days. Remember that the usual limitation of liability applies to all alerts featured on Quoracy.com and for specific advice you should seek tailored advice from the authors.
- Czech Republic – country profile (rombizco.wordpress.com)
- Video: Vaclav Havel mourned in Czech Republic (cbsnews.com)
- Former Czech Republic leader Havel dies (hollywood.com)
Baker Tilly Klitou sent us their latest Romanian tax alert.
Dear Quoracy.com subscribers,
Please find enclosed Baker Tilly Klitou Tax Alert for the period of August 2011 in English and Romanian language.
The purpose of this Tax Monthly is to inform you about the latest tax legislation changes that could have a major impact on your company’s activity.
In case you need additional information or comments are necessary please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you do not wish to receive further news updates, please let us know or unsubscribe by clicking the link below, at the end of this e-mail.
52, Splaiul Independentei,
- Singer fined for changing Romanian national anthem (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- US Embassy in Romania to move to new location (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Baker Tilly Names New Tax Partner (prweb.com)