Dear Quoracy.com subscribers,
Our Partner – Business Review magazine, is proud to announce the organizing of 4th edition of Greek Investors Forum, on April 4, at Willbrook Platinum, Eucalyptus Hall – an exclusive evening networking event addressed not only to the Greek investors active in Romania but also to all companies and business individuals interested in staying updated on the moves of the most dynamic local business communities!
Baker Tilly Klitou cordially recommends this event and offers you a 15% complementary discount when register at the event. All you have to do is go to the event web-page, fill in the required data and insert the CODE “BTK”in the discount code section –
Participate in this discussion and find out more on:
• What were the most prominent industries in which Greek companies actively invested in 2011?
• In which fields would a Greek fund most likely place its investments?
• What are the new industries Greek investors turned their attentions to?
Opening speech by His Excellency, the Greek Ambassador in Bucharest, Georgios Poukamisas
· Vasilis Ioannou, Board of Directors, Hellenic Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
· Ioannis Paschalis, Minister Counselor for Economic & Commercial Affairs, Embassy of Greece in Romania;
· Mamas Koutsoyiannis, Managing Director, Baker Tilly Klitou and Partners
· George Tsitsas, Administrative Director, Edrasis C. Psallidas;
· Theodoros Kiakidis, Partner, Global Finance;
· Bank Post representative
Pose questions to the BR reputable guests, share your knowledge/solutions with the audience, and express your opinions about key industry-shaping issues.
For complete list of speakers, topics and for register to the event, please access www.business-review/events.
We look forward seeing you at the Greek Investors Forum.
Dear Quoracy.com subscribers
Please find enclosed the new issue of our Newsletter which lets you know about major changes in tax legislation and accounting in the Czech Republic over the previous year quarter.
The main topic covered in 1Q 2012 Business & Tax Newsletter is:
- Travel expenses reimbursement for a business trip – changes in 2012
We trust that it will be valuable for you, helping you stay abreast of hot topics.
If you know someone who you believe would like to receive our alerts and updates, please let us know. It is a free service, building goodwill for us in the community.
The archive of previous editions of our Business & Tax Newsletter and Tax Alert and other free publications can be found on our website on
Head of Tax
Registered Tax Adviser
Baker Tilly Czech Republic