Baker Tilly Czech Republic produced another of their stellar newsletters. This one raises a couple of very broad-ranging new issues that everyone with a business in the Czech Republic bneeds to be sure they are aware of.
Please find enclosed the new issue of our Newsletter which lets you know about major changes in tax legislation and accounting in the Czech Republic over the previous year quarter.
The main topics covered in 4Q 2011 Business & Tax Newsletter are:
- Permanent establishment in the Czech law – Is a branch also a permanent establishment?
- Criminal liablity of legal entities – Act on criminal liability of legal entities
We trust that it will be valuable for you, helping you stay abreast of hot topics.
If you know someone who you believe would like to receive our alerts and updates, please let us know. It is a free service, building goodwill for us in the community.
The archive of previous editions of our Business & Tax Newsletter and Tax Alert and other free publications can be found on our website on http://www.bakertillyczech.cz/Publications,19,j,1.html
Head of Tax
Registered Tax Adviser
Baker Tilly Czech Republic
Direct: +420 542 425 823
Fax: +420 542 425 822
To unsubscribe to these newsletters, please reply with the words „unsubscribe“ to: zhovorkova
Baker Tilly Czech Republic
is an independent member of Baker Tilly International: http://www.bakertillyinternational.com
Users are reminded that these updates in themselves do not constitute professional advice, and that they should seek case-by-case advice rather than rely on published matter for any business and investment decision.
You may have noticed the change in background colour on this site from a Cambridge style light blue to a darker blue verging on regal purple – this is the colour with the hex code #260564 – my birthday in fact – and is now the property of quoracy, it is officially called “Quoracy Blue” and can be checked out by following this link to the Unicef/Dulux appeal “Own a Colour”, which is fighting malaria and other diseases affecting children in the poorer parts of the world.
We hope that other websites and wordpress places, youtube channels, etc, will buy their own colours and place them on their backgrounds, and support this cause. Get your favorite colour before someone else does!
- ‘Own’ A Color, Help Unicef And Dulux Raise £16.7 Million For Children (psfk.com)
- If you were a colour, what colour would you be… (social4social.com)
- Purchasable Pigment Operations – ‘Own a Colour’ Campaign Aims to Raise Money for UNICEF (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Own a colour and help save a child’s life (mostlyyummymummy.com)
- Millions of colours go on sale for charity UNICEF (newslite.tv)